44th President of the United States of America people! Having one of the most powerful people in the world talk about marijuana so openly is pretty cool and in stark contrast to his predecessors. He made this comment back in 2006 before his 2008 candidacy.
1. “When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.”
- BARACK OBAMA
Carl Sagan was a scientist and astronomer who loved looking at the cosmos. All in all, a very smart man who supported the legality of cannabis. He also said a really great quote about imagination, so consider this a bonus; “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.”
2. “The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship, so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”
- CARL SAGAN
Martha Stewart is one of America's best-loved TV personalities famous for her skills in the kitchen and business. She goes against the stereotypical image of a weed lover that the media often promote, so it’s great to see this type of diversity appearing.
3. “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
- MARTHA STEWART
What is it about chocolate that makes it always sound good? This comical quote from the host of The Today Show got laughs at the time so is still worth a little giggle.
4. “Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can’t remember what they are.”
- MATT LAUER
The star of Pumping Iron and general legend Arnie reminded the public that weed is actually naturally occurring and not some drug created in a lab with various chemicals. We’re big fans of The Governator. So, did we do it? Are you smiling? Great! Our work here is complete. Don’t forget to check out our best sellers if you’re feeling inspired. Just remember, our seeds are sold for collection purposes only.
5. “That is not a drug, that is a leaf.”
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER