In this guide we will take a look at one of the latest vaping trends, disposable vapes. We will look at what they are, how they work as well as explain how to find the right vapes for you and how to use and dispose of them.
There is an abundance of high quality disposable vape devices and we aim to help you find the right disposable vape to suit your individual needs. Take a look at our comprehensive range of disposable vapes online and shop your favourites today. We currently have some excellent deals running so don’t miss out on grabbing a bargain.
What are disposable vapes?
Disposable vapes are small handheld devices which are used to inhale vapour via the mouthpiece, often as an alternative to smoking or as an aid to quit smoking. Of course disposable vapes, puff bars and other disposable devices can be used simply for pleasure, some disposable vape devices don't contain any nicotine or nicotine salts making them suitable for those who aren't cutting down on or replacing nicotine.
Disposable vapes differ to 'Mod devices' and other vape pen types as they do not require recharging or refilling. Simply remove them from the packaging and start puffing away. Generally by the time the battery is running out the e liquid is also running out.
How do disposable vapes work?
Disposable vapes offer a high quality vaping experience for new vapers and experienced vapers alike. They can typically be unpacked and used right away. One end has a mouthpiece and the other serves as the handle. When you 'draw' or inhale on the vape pen the coil is heated by the battery and vaporises the pre-filled e liquid inside providing you with vapour to inhale. Some of the leading brands have a small indicator light that lights whilst you are inhaling so that you know it is working/has remaining charge.
The tank that contains the e liquids will be readily filled, no need (and often no way) to top up the liquid inside. When you buy your disposable vape pens of choice be sure to check the tank ml of liquid/vape juice, the nicotine strength and also how many puffs you get. You will get to choose from some astonishing flavours from tobacco through to things like chocolate, berry and blueberry ice.
Disposables come with a convenient readily charged battery with a battery life suitable for using up all of the e liquid that it is already filled with. When you purchase a disposable vape pen or disposable vape device you can expect that the puff count will be accurate (give or take a few puffs depending on how hard you draw on it) and that it will have sufficient battery life.
How to use a disposable vape
Disposable vape pens really are designed for simplicity, all of the faff involved with a mod device or other vape pens is removed and you can simply puff away.
Let us take a look at a couple of simple steps that will have you vaping in no time:
- Start by reading the packaging - check the packaging of your device for instructions, vape content, strength and puff count. If your packaging doesn't specify these things then check the advice from the retailer.
- Check your device - once you have opened the packaging take a look at your new disposable vape device. Check which end the mouthpiece is located and give it a whirl.
- Take your disposable device wherever you like (see information below about travelling with your vape), slip it in your pocket or bag and use at your own will. No need to prepare or do anything, just puff away and stow when you are finished.
- Once you have reached your vapes maximum puff count, or when it stops providing vapour be sure that it gets disposed of responsibly.
Using a disposable vape couldn't be simpler as there are very few factors to think about. The main attraction of disposable vape pens is that they are faff free where other vapes require maintenance and often replacement parts.
What are the benefits of disposable vapes?
While the obvious benefit seems to be that it is a healthier alternative to a traditional tobacco cigarette there are many other great reasons to switch it up, let us take a look at the benefits:
Leading brands and the most popular vapes cost around £5 and the content of the average disposable vape contains 600 puffs, this equates to around 45 cigarettes. When you can roll 40-60 cigarettes from 30g of tobacco which costs roughly £18 and spend up to £12 (or more) on 20 cigarettes, disposable vape pens are not even a 1/4 of the price.
Easy to use
Disposable vapes are a faff-free vaping experience. No need to muck around with topping up the e liquid, changing coils or charging your device battery, simply open the packaging and begin vaping almost instantly.
Wide range of options
The variety in flavours is amazing - leading brands flavour their vape liquids and juice with all kinds of interesting flavours including things like:
- cotton candy
- blueberry muffin
- strawberry ice-cream
- peach ice
- and the list goes on.
You will certainly find a flavour to suit you.
The lifespan is great - when shopping with a trusted retailer for high quality disposables you can be sure that your device battery capacity will be sufficient for the duration of the specified puff count. Your disposable pen is designed to carry on until the last puff.
Disposable vape devices are compact, lightweight and easily transported. Your vaping device can be stored in your pocket, bag or just about anywhere where there's a little storage compartment. They are so light and slimline that you can even carry a second or third as spares without noticing the extra weight.
Large selection on offer
If you are starting your vaping journey you can find hundreds of different disposable vapes for great prices at ICE Headshop. Our comprehensive store has one of the largest selections of disposable vapes and other vape equipment, check it out today!
How long do disposable vape pens last?
Each different device has its own e liquid and battery lifespan, when shopping be sure to check the products unique specifications as they do tend to vary brand to brand and between ranges.
The average disposable vapes work for around 600 puffs but this can vary depending on how hard you are puffing on them. New vapers taking softer drags will likely experience a higher level of puffs than a well seasoned vaper who takes larger hits. Always shop for reputable brands from a trusted retailer to ensure that you are getting a high quality product where the contents will match the specified ingredients.
How do you dispose of disposable vapes?
Batteries, plastic and metal components do not biodegrade and need to be disposed of responsibly.
Do not attempt to take your device apart if it isn't supposed to come apart and take your disposable vape pens and devices to your local recycling centre. Often they will guide you into putting it into the household electrical bins or battery recycle points.
Can you take disposable vape devices on a plane?
It is possible to take disposable devices on a plane, there are just a few rules to consider:
- All disposable vapes (and regular ones) are to be carried in your HAND LUGGAGE, this means your carry-on or on-board bag. Failing to declare devices in your suitcase / cargo hold luggage can cause delays for the flight and also the possibility of fines or prosecution.
- You can only carry up to 20 batteries on board, this means in total so if you have a power bank or other devices requiring batteries then this needs to be considered.
- You are responsible for checking the rules of your airline and the rules of the country to which you are travelling to with a disposable vape or other kind of vape device.
- You can't smoke your disposable vape at the airport (except in designated areas) or on the plane.
How to choose the right disposable device
Choosing the correct device to you can be based on a number of personal factors, you have many choices to make (if you want to) that will change your vaping experience, here's our recommendations to look out for:
- Nicotine or no nicotine? You should consider if you want to use a vape that contains the highly addictive substance nicotine. Switching to vaping as a healthier alternative to smoking is a common reason to vape and it can be helpful to those in this situation to have the transfer of nicotine. You can choose your nicotine strength or alternatively pick a vape that contains no nicotine and vape simply for pleasure.
- Pick a flavour that suits you. There are literally hundreds of different flavours from traditional tobacco flavour through to the flavour of your favourite dessert or candy. With such a choice you will be able to find the perfect flavour to suit your mood and style.
- Style your vape. You will find many different looking vapes of many colours, shapes and sizes. Choose a colour to go with your favourite outfit or a sleek and slimline vape that is discreet and easily stored.
- Choose a vape that matches your budget requirements. You can easily find high quality vapes at discount prices or if you rather splash the cash on a fancier vape then that's possible too.
Shop vapes online
At ICE Headshop we pride ourselves on our extensive range of high quality vape products. We stock all of the leading brands and highest quality disposable vapes available on the market. Our team of experts has well over a decade of industry expertise and they have sourced the finest products from around the globe.
If you are looking to buy a disposable vape device or any other vaping equipment then be sure to check our online store today. Shop our amazing deals and grab a disposable vape at a discount price. Our team is at hand 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have and they will help you to find the right purchase for you.
Disclaimer: Please note that you must be 18 years or older to purchase CBD products. All claims and effects of CBD have been regulated by the MHRA since 2016 and distributors require a license from the MHRA to make any medical claims. Claims are opinion based and non-scientific, and while we may discuss the opinions people share, they are not our own. Our CBD is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease. Although we can advocate its calming & healthy properties it is in no way intended for medicinal use.